JOB PROFILE: Alpha Gauteng Regional Office Administrator
Full Time Position, Johannesburg Office
Do you believe in Alpha as a tool for transforming our Nation?
Do you have outstanding administrative, interpersonal and organisational skills?
If so, we would love to hear from you…
Alpha South Africa is looking to appoint a Regional Office Administrator for the Gauteng Region
The successful applicant will:
· Provide administrative, practical and strategic support to the Regional Director and office
· Administrate and coordinate the central work of the Gauteng Regional Alpha Office through the CRM system, Microsoft Office, Internet Interfaces and telephonic means
· Be the first point of contact for Alpha in Gauteng, whilst taking and directing calls to the appropriate ministry representatives and assisting churches with queries
· Manage various designated logistics for events and projects
· Be a multi-skilled, adaptable person with a “can-do” attitude!
· Understand the Alpha DNA and be absolutely convinced about the efficacy of Alpha in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ
We are looking to appoint a team player with a heart for the Gospel. A person with an extremely high work ethic and standard in completing tasks and carrying out responsibilities. Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office skills is essential as well as experience in CRM management. Experience in Salesforce CRM would be a great advantage.
To apply for this position, please complete the online survey here and email a 2-page CV along with a motivation letter to email@example.com by Friday 23rd March 2018. Should you not have heard from us within 1 week, please consider your CV unsuccessful for the short list.