Full Time Position, based in Durban Office
Do you believe in Alpha as a tool for transforming our nation?
The ASA Research Coordinator is responsible for developing and guiding research within Alpha South Africa, ensuring that research is consistent and that it strengthens contextualized equipping of the local Church. If you love this kind of challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Alpha South Africa is looking to appoint a Research Coordinator to drive research within the organization.
The successful applicant will:
• Develop a research strategy for Alpha South Africa
• Lead and drive research within Alpha in South Africa
• Perform research analysis for clear communication and solutions to challenges
• Manage various designated research projects
• Be a multi-skilled, adaptable person with a ‘can-do’ attitude!
• Understand the Alpha DNA and be absolutely convinced about the efficacy of Alpha in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ
We are looking to appoint a team player with a heart for the Gospel, and a high work ethic in carrying out responsibilities and completing tasks. Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office is a requirement. Knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM) would be a great advantage.
To apply for this full-time position please send your CV (no longer than 3 pages) and covering letter motivating your application to Sam Uys
Applications close on the 20th of March 2019