Do you believe in Alpha as a tool for transforming our nation?
The Events Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a spectrum of Alpha South Africa events whereby churches would be trained and equipped to run Alpha as well as to co-ordinate Alpha Equipping team projects and staff development events. If you love this kind of challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Alpha South Africa is looking to appoint an Events Coordinator to drive all events within the organization.
The successful applicant will:
• Coordinate Alpha national vision, training and fundraising events
• Manage various designated event projects
• Coordinate Alpha Equipping Team projects
• Coordinate national staff development events
• Be a multi-skilled, adaptable person with a ‘can-do’ attitude!
• Understand the Alpha DNA and be absolutely convinced about the efficacy of Alpha in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ
We are looking to appoint a team player with a heart for the Gospel, and a high work ethic in carrying out responsibilities and completing tasks. Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office are a requirement. Knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM) would be a great advantage.
To apply for this full-time position please send your CV (no longer than 3 pages) and covering letter motivating your application to Sam Uys
Applications close on the 19th of July 2019