Do you believe in Alpha as a tool for transforming our nation?
The Events Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a spectrum of Alpha
South Africa events whereby churches would be trained and equipped to run
Alpha as well as to co-ordinate Alpha Equipping team projects and staff
development events. If you love this kind of challenge, we would love to hear
Alpha South Africa is looking to appoint an Events Coordinator to drive all events within the organization.
The successful applicant will:
• Coordinate Alpha national vision, training and fundraising events
• Manage various designated event projects
• Coordinate Alpha Equipping Team projects
• Coordinate national staff development events
• Be a multi-skilled, adaptable person with a ‘can-do’ attitude!
• Understand the Alpha DNA and be absolutely convinced about the efficacy of Alpha in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ
This is an administrative and project orientated role, therefore being highly competent in these skills will be to your advantage.
We are looking to appoint a team player with a heart for the Gospel, and a high
work ethic in carrying out responsibilities and completing tasks. Knowledge and
proficiency in Microsoft Office are a requirement.
To apply for this full-time position please send your CV (no longer than 3 pages) and covering letter motivating your application to here
Applications close on the 16th of August 2019